Saturday, May 10, 2014

I REFUSE TO LOSE

My brother,jay would have been 35 the 16th of this month, if we had’nt lost him 4 yrs ago, and 3 weeks later my brother David would have turned 33. We just lost him 7 months ago. My son will be spending his 25th birthday in prison this year. My daughter had her 21st birthday in prison and looks like she will spend her 22nd in their ,as well. Bryan Sheppard has been sitting in prison for 18 years for no reason at all, completely innocent. Thats just a few personal reasons for me to know how unfair and how painful life is. Yet I will continue to fight for whats right and just. My pain is the fuel that keeps me going. I am just one person, but I will make a difference , I refuse to accept the corruption and injustices thats going on in the world.Its our life our world ,will you fight for whats right? join me and many others , you can’t go wrong by doing what’s right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment